Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back in Business!

So much has happened since my last update! We welcomed our first child in January, my husband left for his deployment, I traveled with our son to the mainland for several months to be with family, my husband safely returned from his deployment and now we're at Ft. Sill for a few weeks while my husband is in school. I'm counting down the days until we're back on island and in our home as a family of 3!

While I have been gone I have missed my clients so much! I'm ready to get back in the swing of things and I'm currently booking sessions starting in October. If you're thinking of doing Christmas cards let me know! Our Christmas card deadline will be here before you know it. Are you expecting a little one or know someone who is? Let me know because I have some maternity ideas that I'd love to try!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and I can't wait to get back behind the camera again!

Liz

4 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

I would fly to Hawaii just to have this girl do my photos :)

Jade said...

Rachel, ME TOO! Liz, let me know when a good time is to order Jonah and Charlee's pictures. Love you!

Kimi said...

Me too! I love the ones she did for us before my husbands last deployment. I wish we were still on island and that you could do more photos for us. If you're ever in VA let me know...or if we head back to Hawaii I'll look you up. Congrats on your little man!

Anonymous said...

You ladies are all too kind! :)

Rachel- you should totally fly back over. I'd be more than happy to photograph you again!

Jade- you can order whenever! We're finally getting settled back in and things are slowing down a little bit for us.

Kim- I'm glad you liked them so much! There is a chance we'll have orders in the next week or two. I'll definitely let you know where we end up.